Terms and Conditions
- Anybody doing business directly or indirectly in Apparels, Clothing, Home-textiles, Footwear and Leather Goods with legal documents of his countries and is abiding by all customs rules and regulation are eligible to be member at Knittersland.
- Knittersland Authority will play the role of bridging-media only in between the parties (Buyers and Sellers/Manufacturer) through this digital platform, but will not be liable for any responsibility of business engagement of either party as such any loss, profit, dispute, non-performance, non-compliance or any other occurrence of miss-management Knittersland cannot be blamed. Any such claim by any party (Buyer, Manufacturer/seller, Agents and Institution etc) will be considered as void in any court or place of judgment/Jury/bench in any country of the world.
- Knittersland will possess the legislative right to take any legal action against any member doing any act or gesture by which the name and fame of Knittersland may be harmed or diminished.
- In order to keep registered-users informed about relevant featured or activities on the Platform message notification will be send time to time.
- The Company, Farms, Agents or Proprietor needs to apply on prescribed form of this platform duly filled up in all respect with authentic information, documents and legal papers and submit the same to Knittersland Admin for vetting and scrutiny to verify the authenticity of the applicant to enlist as a credential member for global business.
- Knittersland will have the right for asking to produce evidence of proof for any such documents which has got business preference value like OEKO-TEX, GOTS, WRAP, BSCI, ISO Certificates, Accord, Alliance Approval, Grading and Certificates etc. Submission of any forged documents will be the liability of the submitted individual farm, agent, company or proprietor.
- Inclusion of membership to Knittersland Platform is sole discretion of Knittersland Authority.
- Knittersland if ever thinks that any member not complying with the rules, regulations, memorandum of understanding, Agreement, ethics of Knittersland, custom policies or the rules of the country/countries where he is conducting business, then Knittersland Admin reserves the right to withheld, disqualify or cancel the membership of any such member at any time without giving any prior notice or explanation so far.